Thursday

Into the Ocean

Music is something I absolutely love and I enjoy quite a variety of music, including classical - especially Victorian chamber music, classic rock, pop, jazz, some country western, salsa, and much more. To combine music while enjoying the water is really a treat to the senses.

Other than the fact that the message behind these lyrics are rather negative, the music video fits right into our Tall Sails Adventure, so enjoy this musical adventure! The song has a good beat to it, and I've had fun watching the video many times. If you would like to follow along with the song "Into the Ocean" by Blue October, here's the words to the chorus:

"I want to swim away, but don't know how. Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean. Let the waves up take me down. Let the hurricane set in motion. Let the rain of what I feel right now come down. Let the rain come down." Enjoy listening to "Into the Ocean"!

/